Job Title: Hire and Production Assistant
Location: Castle Donington, UK
Salary: Competitive and based on experience
Contract Type: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week with opportunity for overtime
Application deadline: TBA
On Event Production Co Ltd are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Hire and Production Assistant to join the team in the creation of inspirational events. Responsible for managing all hire enquiries and supporting the production team in all aspects of administration and planning. The ideal candidate will have a good overall knowledge of production and equipment in the events industry and proven customer service skills. This opportunity would suit a university graduate looking for a first role or someone looking to join an exciting, successful experiential production company with a competitive salary and opportunity for progression.
Main Duties the role will involve:
- Assisting trade clients with hire enquiries
- Providing detailed quotations and updates
- Handling telephone enquiries
- Providing out of hours support to clients where required
- Support the production management team with equipment reservations, logistics and planning
- Client liaison
- Producing floorplans and basic CAD drawings
- Health & Safety
- Knowledge in the design and provision of PA, lighting & staging systems
- High standards of client care
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Evidence of decision making skills
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy
- Evidence of developments made within previous employments
- Numerate & Literate
- Integrity & Honesty
- A full driving license is desirable but not necessary
The opportunities to learn are extensive and all required training will be given. Not only can you build on your existing skills but we will work with you to increase your confidence in creating relationships with clients of all ages and backgrounds. Although working in a reasonably small team, you will gain a considerable amount of experience and face amazing challenges every day!
How to apply:
To apply, please contact Sue Williams with your details and CV: email@example.com or give us a call on 0115 922 2959
More about the Company – On Event Production Co Ltd – We are an energetic, friendly, efficient and reliable experiential production company with a big difference – Our purpose is a simple one, to work with our clients to create outstanding events and experiences to inspire audiences. We do everything: we integrate technical production, fabrication and production management. We develop a project from concept to build, through to installation and execution.
On Event Production Co. is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, and ethnic group. Appointment will be based on merit alone.