Technical Support Specialist
Audiologic is a highly respected audio solutions provider with exclusive UK distribution for some of the world’s leading manufacturers. We add value to our client relationships with expert system design across diverse markets, taking time to carefully consult and communicate with customers in order to deliver the solution that best suits their exact needs.
- Audiologic require a Technical Support Specialist to assist with supporting predominantly all of our exclusive brands and would be at least partly office-based in our Harlow headquarters.
- There would be three aspects to the role – Technical Support & System Design, Training, and lastly Commissioning.
- The required skill set and experience will be first-and-foremost audio-based – commercial audio rather than large live sound – although an experienced pair of ears would be ideal for commissioning purposes.
- The candidate will need to have excellent IP Networking skills as more and more of our product range sits on networks.
- There will be an advantage for this individual to be conversant with video switching/distribution and also RS232/Ethernet control protocols.
- The individual should understand how commercial audio systems are designed and be comfortable with designing systems from (very often vague) specifications.
- The candidate should be well-organised and particularly proud of their attention-to-detail, ideally have a working knowledge of Stardraw, and be comfortable issuing technical documentation for larger integrated solutions.
- More than anything, Audiologic are a small, close-knit team so the ability to slip into the culture of the business and be proactive in making this role a real value-add in a highly competitive market will be the difference for the successful candidate.
Apply enclosing CV and covering letter to: email@example.com